Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 19:45:16 UTC

Kernel builder question during maven build process

Does anyone happen to know how builders are loaded by the Geronimo Kernel during the Maven build process ??
Reason I ask is that I notice that during parts of the build the Deployer class is aware of either 1 or
sometimes 2 builders, although it is instantiated with zero builders. It looks like these builders are the
ServiceConfigBuilder GBean and the EARConfigBuilder GBean, but I'd just like to understand how, why, and when
they get loaded during a build process (not from the normal Daemon startup).

Thanks much
Tim