Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by da...@us.ibm.com on 2003/10/24 19:10:32 UTC

Re: Xalan and Japanese

We don't know of any problems, and since you're not offering any details,
it's hard to know what's wrong.

If you feel there's a bug, create a _minimal_ sample input document and
stylesheet, and create a bug report with the files attached.

Dave

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Borislav        |
|         |           Stoyanov        |
|         |           <BStoyanov@dspac|
|         |           e.de>           |
|         |                           |
|         |           10/24/2003 11:02|
|         |           AM              |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                |
  |        To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org                                                                                   |
  |        cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)                                                                           |
  |        Subject: Xalan and Japanese                                                                                             |

Hallo there,

has anyone ever tried to use xerces(xalan) with japanese? I use
Xalan(1.4/1.6) with Xerces(2.1/2.3) build with ICU and achieve the same
effect: japanese characters are not handled correctly.

I appreciate any help or advice.

Best regards,