Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steve Sargent <S....@qmul.ac.uk> on 2006/12/18 19:06:27 UTC

Checksum services

Is there a parameter in local.cf to turn the 3 checksum services on/off?

There does not seem to be any mention of it in the documentation I have
found so far.

Is there a way for SpamAssassin to give a list of what is going to be
called?

--
Steve Sargent, Vox +44 020 7882 3220, Fax +44 020 8980 2001
QMUL Computing Services,  Mile End Road,  London E1 4NS, UK

                                 PIPER       _|_
                                 PA28R  ____/___\___
                                 ___________[=o=]___________
                                 ARROW    e/  o  \e

Re: Checksum services

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 06:06:27PM +0000, Steve Sargent wrote:
> Is there a parameter in local.cf to turn the 3 checksum services on/off?

score RULENAME 0

> Is there a way for SpamAssassin to give a list of what is going to be
> called?

Not really.  You can look at the debug output and see what is actually
running, but otherwise, no.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"The Power Company is having EMP problems with their reactor."