Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2018/11/05 20:18:38 UTC

Is there a trick to transfer the release artefacts to dist?

Hi,

as I want to add my key to our KEYS file and transfer the artefacts and
checksums to dist I'm asking myself if there's a more intelligent way to
checkout the big dist-repo at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/

As I don't know where to put stuff I'm waiting for the last hour or so
the checkout the whole project .....

is there a more clever way to only get the stuff from creadur's RAT?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Is there a trick to transfer the release artefacts to dist?

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 05.11.18 um 21:24 schrieb Mark Struberg:
> svn co -N https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/ apache-dist
> cd apache-dist
> svn up creadur

Thanks worked like a charm .....
my svn is a bit rusty :-)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
you can also do a non-resursive checkout

svn co -N https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/ apache-dist
cd apache-dist
svn up creadur

Ofc you can also do a sparse checkout of creadur only

svn co -N https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/creadur

LieGrue,
strub