Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@apache.org> on 2022/03/20 13:58:32 UTC

Re: [ofbiz-framework] branch trunk updated: Fixed: Date picker not initialised in ajax-called form (OFBIZ-)

Hi,

This needs more information, not a big deal anyway.

 1. I forgot the Jira issue number, it's for OFBIZ-12097 "Date picker not initialised in ajax-called form ". I fixed that.
 2. The macro in Html*MacroLibrary.ftl files should all have the same signatures, right? I had a doubt because for renderDateTimeField some are
    different. I guess they were neglected. Most of the time those in HtmlFormMacroLibrary are the references.
 3. I was wrong about the backport to 18.12. It was actually needed for next RAT 22.01 (next) and it's OK now* (w/o surprise) after last change in
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot2/projects/ofbiz.py

* https://nightlies.apache.org/ofbiz/next/rat-output.html