Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Kevin Krouse <kk...@bea.com> on 2005/02/15 20:55:43 UTC

[VOTE] release xmlbeans 1.0.4 and 1.0.4-jdk1.3

The 1.0.4 and 1.0.4-jdk1.3 release candidates have been available at
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist for a few days now.  I haven't heard any
complaints on the mailing list yet so it's time to make it an official
release.  Please vote using the form below.  Everyone who has downloaded
and tested the release candidate is encouraged to vote, but only
XmlBeans PMC and committer votes are tallied.  Voting will end on
Thursday, Feb. 17, 2005 at ~10:00am PST.

1.0.4 is a maintenance release, and 1.0.4-jdk1.3 is the first release of
the jdk1.3 port.

Release 1.0.4:

[ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
[ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release
[ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
[ ]  -1  -  I am against this release (must include a reason)

Release 1.0.4-jdk1.3:

[ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
[ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release
[ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
[ ]  -1  -  I am against this release (must include a reason)

My vote is +1 and +1!

Kevin