Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Shichao Dong <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 02:20:30 UTC

documentation

Hi all,
I am a Chinese developer, I am trying to translate the Jena tutorials into
Chinese.

Does anyone know how to post my work on the "Jena tutorials in other
languages"?

Cheers
Dom

Re: documentation

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 04/04/13 23:28, Shichao Dong wrote:
> Hi,
> Thank you very much for your reply!
> As Andy mentioned, if I am trying to contribute  the material to the
> project, it may not be small fixes. Therefore, The question is how can I
> post it? Should I post it in some blog and provide a link?

Please open a JIRA [1] and attach the material.

If content is being contributed to the project, it's cleaner as this way
is a clear act that the material is granted to Apache for use for the
project website.

It also means we can track any work needed to integrate it.

	Many thanks,
	Andy

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA

Re: documentation

Posted by Shichao Dong <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: documentation

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: documentation

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bris.ac.uk>.
On 4 Apr 2013, at 01:20, Shichao Dong <do...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi Dom,

> I am a Chinese developer, I am trying to translate the Jena tutorials into
> Chinese.

That would be great.