Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2003/03/21 14:01:24 UTC

it feels so good...

...seeing action and arguments on this list after soooooo many weeks of
quietness.

Thanks to everybody - hopefully this will not be just talks but lead to
concrete work being done!
  (and yes I will help, it's just that I cannot commit long stretches of
time to this now, only bits and pieces).

-Bertrand

Re: it feels so good...

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 21/03/2003 14:01 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> ...seeing action and arguments on this list after soooooo many weeks of
> quietness.

Don't forget it's Friday afternoon, however! ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org