Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jlbarrera <jl...@sadiel.es> on 2007/04/10 13:49:32 UTC

Spring and ServiceMix

hello,

I try to understand how SM uses Spring and why. I have seen that SM uses
xbean on top of Spring to offert an xml  configuration file more friendly,
it's right? there are more..?

By default SM run in standalone mode and uses xbean/spring to deploy SA's in
the configuration files. I have read that is possible to run SM inside
Spring so, if i already have an application in Spring, i can run SM inside
it.

it's right? I would get info about run SM embedded into Spring.

Thank!