Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> on 2021/10/06 16:52:08 UTC

Safari 15 - Passwords All The Time

Hi -

I upgraded to Safari 15.0 last week and now it seems that I am continually asked to enter my password on whimsy.apache.org.

Firefox 93.0 works well.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Safari 15 - Passwords All The Time

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Same here. I’ve found Safari working better at remembering passwords on Whimsy than Firefox, even.

Matt Sicker

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.