Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2008/12/09 09:16:15 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_version under 1.3

Hey all,

Has anyone tried compiling mod_version under apache 1.3 or have any
pointers for getting it to work?

I'd like to slowly migrate all my vhosts over to a format where I can
easily mode-switch them between one and the other, and this is kinda
critical since there's no "ifmodule" I can check for to enable certain
lines in a vhost (like User/Group).

Is there a reason someone couldn't backport it to be built with apxs?

-Dan

--

"This Is Not Goodbye!"

-DM, August 11th 2001, 10 PMish Chicago Time