Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/07 16:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] GT2003Bertrand JonEvans Tue Oct 7 16:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Bertrand , version: 4 on Tue Oct  7 13:57:10 2003 by JeremyQuinn

+
+ (Notes taken by Stefano Mazzocchi, Rogier Peters, Steven Noels and Jeremy Quinn)
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JonEvans , version: 1 on Tue Oct  7 13:49:53 2003 by JonEvans

New page created:
+ I am going to be using Cocoon to re-develop several websites already in existence.
+ They were all developed in-house at the company I work for, [Merlin Information Systems|http://www.misgl.com/], in the UK.
+
+ The sites comprise of a knowledge base and a means to contact a customer services representative (email, online chat, telephone...) and they are quite customizable for each user.
+
+ One of our sites supports 5 European languages, another supports two but will have some double byte languages added before the end of the year (like Japanese).
+
+ As I type this I'm attending the 2003 Cocoon GetTogether.
+