Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2005/12/20 17:38:44 UTC

jk uriworkermap per web site on iis

Hello all,

I've tried my best googling skills to no avail on this one and also the
manual. Perhaps you can help. We have found ourselves in a tech
migration situation whereby we have a requirement to specify
uriworkermap mappings per website in iis.

For example, one website is dom.co.uk and another is dom.com. We wish
for /a/* to work for dom.co.uk but not dom.com because /a/* on dom.com
has a legacy site that needs to be left in place.

I had a go at using www.dom.co.uk/a/*=ajp13 as a mapping but JK doesn't
appear to like this.

Any advice would be gratefully received,

Cheers, Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474
Disclaimer:  The information contained within this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. This email is intended solely for the named recipient only; if you are not authorised you must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error please contact the sender at once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.  QAS Limited has the right lawfully to record, monitor and inspect messages between its employees and any third party.  Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as QAS Limited deems to be necessary in order to protect its information, its interests and its reputation.

Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and Outbound emails, QAS Limited cannot guarantee that attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.
</FONT>

Re: jk uriworkermap per web site on iis

Posted by Mladen Turk <ml...@jboss.com>.
Allistair Crossley wrote:

> For example, one website is dom.co.uk and another is dom.com. We wish
> for /a/* to work for dom.co.uk but not dom.com because /a/* on dom.com
> has a legacy site that needs to be left in place.
>
> I had a go at using www.dom.co.uk/a/*=ajp13 as a mapping but JK doesn't
> appear to like this.

It was close enough :)
/www.dom.co.uk/a/*=ajp13