Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Carl Fredrik Bøkestad <Ca...@fast.no> on 2007/05/24 22:54:14 UTC

RE: Axis2: Support for NTLM v2

Hi,

I am having some trouble with getting Axis 2 to work with NTLM v2.

As far as I can see there is not support for that yet. Other commercial actors (like Oakland Software) have implemented support for this already.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to support this in Axis 2 as well? If so, what is the timeframe?

Best regards,

Carl

Re: Axis2: Support for NTLM v2

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Carl

We support NTLM. I'm afraid I don't know the difference between NTLM
and NTLM v2.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle