Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de> on 2005/03/01 17:03:27 UTC

Missing JDO TCK query tests (was Re: jdo tck meeting minutes 25 February, 2005)

Hi,

> Atendees: Matthew Adams, Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse
>
> Michael has been working on the missing JDO 1 Query tck tests. He plans
> to complete them early next week, send a zip out for review to the
> jdo-dev alias, then copy to the Sun jdo repository, then to his machine,
> then to the next update of the subversion repository posted on the wiki
> (whew!).

I have implemented the missing JDO 1 Query tck tests. I tried to send
them to this mailing list, but it gets rejected if I attach a file with
suffix .zip or .jar. Here is the return message:
    Final-Recipient: RFC822; jdo-dev@db.apache.org
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.apache.org
    Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 552 Message rejected as it is spam (body)
    Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:01:16 +0100

I will check in the query test changes into the Sun jdo repository. I
will include the changes in the next working copy of the Apache JDO code
which I hope to post on the wiki end of this week. I will also post an
updated version of the assertion spreadsheet reflecting the query test
changes.

Regards Michael

[...]
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66