Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Judith Benton <jb...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/17 23:08:13 UTC

installation

On my desktop computer, I have Apache Open Office installed. On this
laptop, I would like the same, that is an icon to click on and the Open
Office opens up so I can type there or move something to store in the Open
Office. I need some help to accomplish this.
Thank you,
Judith Benton

Re: installation

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.