Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 18:47:41 UTC

location of the files created by zookeeper?

Hi,

Can anybody tell me where does the embedded zookeeper keeps your config
files.when we describe the configName in starting the solrcloud then it
gives that name to the directory, as guessed from the solr logs.

*4409 [main] INFO  org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient  – makePath:
/configs/myconf/velocity/footer.vm4456 [main] INFO
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient  – makePath:
/configs/myconf/velocity/pagination_bottom.vm 4479 [main] INFO
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient  – makePath:
/configs/myconf/velocity/head.vm4530 [main] INFO
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient  – makePath:
/configs/myconf/velocity/pagination_top.vm 4555 [main] INFO
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient  – makePath:
/configs/myconf/velocity/VM_global_library.vm4599 [main] INFO
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient  – makePath:
/configs/myconf/velocity/suggest.vm*

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: location of the files created by zookeeper?

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks steve.

With Regards
Aman Tandon