Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dipu Seminlal <di...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/24 13:19:21 UTC

getRealPath resolving differently on trunk

Hi all,

I am trying to migrate my application to the latest version of wicket,

I have something like this,  which works as expected  in wicket 1.2.6
WebMarkupContainer logo = new WebMarkupContainer("ogo");
AttributeModifier am = new AttributeModifier("src", new Model(
ServletContext.getRealPath("staticresources/images/logos/xx.gif")));
logo .add(am);
add(logo );

and the getRealPath resolves to
http://localhost:8080/myproj/staticresources/images/logos/xx..gif

But when i use the wicket trunk, real path returns the following and the
images are not getting displayed properly
c:\work\webapps\myproj\staticresources\images\logos\xx.gif

Does anyone have any ides why this is happening ?

Regards
Dipu

Re: getRealPath resolving differently on trunk

Posted by Dipu Seminlal <di...@googlemail.com>.
Please ignore this question, that was bad me at work ( very very stupid
question )