Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Sc...@lotus.com on 2000/10/31 22:40:42 UTC

To Do list now in CVS for XalanJ2

I've posted a todo.xml in the xml-xalan/java directory, that somewhat
follows the Cocoon convention.  This is my effort to be more organized, and
to better share information about what needs to be done and what is getting
done.

Any substantial tasks that need to be done for Xalan, including test and
documentation tasks, should go into this list.  I've just made a start,  it
would be good if Gary, Coston, Shane, Joe, Myriam, and Don could all
contribute.

The format for the list should be pretty clear.  If you need a new
attribute for something, just make something up.

Now, really, got to go trick-or-treating!

-scott