Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com> on 2020/12/08 05:44:49 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache IoTDB 0.11.1 RC1

Hi all,

Since there is a -1 binding vote, the Vote for Apache IoTDB 0.11.1 RC1 closes.

As RM I declare the Vote nonetheless as NOT PASSED and suggest to prepare a RC2.
It is not unusual for an RC to be cancelled, in fact this is a regular process (therefore we have RCs before releases).

I have found out the bug and I can fix it in rel/0.11 branch now. After that, we can start to release RC2.

Thanks to all who contributed to the Vote!

Haonan Hou

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache IoTDB 0.11.1 RC1

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
Hi all,

Let's continue the vote for 0.11.1 RC1.

Haonan Hou