Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by thiago <th...@ideais.com.br> on 2004/10/01 22:45:42 UTC

RE: lua support

Hi Sanjiva,

I'm finishing up the release of the project with new packaging and
distribution, I was wondering, in order to put on the documentation if you
are going to put the Lua engine declaration on the BSF release. Cause, if
not, I'll put a version of the properties file on my distribution to be
used.

Greetings,

Thiago