Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by ap...@gmail.com on 2022/03/17 17:43:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.9 RC4

This is the discussion thread.

Thanks,
Yishay Weiss

RE: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.9 RC4

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Ok, next time... 😊

Hiedra

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. I had a busy week. I was meaning to test the release. Thanks for getting it done!

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Ok.
I think I will have some time today, at the end of the day, and I had thought I would look at the TDJ point Greg commented on in his post is anyone looking at it yet?

Hiedra

De: Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> Enviado el: martes, 29 de marzo de 2022 8:37
Para: dev@royale.apache.org

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
I believe I have corrected all the anomalies that Greg commented on for the TDJ.

Hiedra

                There are some minor inconsistencies between ant and maven:

                While both the maven and ant builds work, the ant build is missing some runtime assets which the maven build is including (e.g. Jewel logo in top left).

                Error logging observed in js dev console:

                Both builds show a runtime error when selecting the 'No Submenu' menu option. This is a bug in TDJ itself, nothing to do with the SDK build.                      Just noting it for attention...

The compilation of TourDeJewel with ant does not work as expected because it is not copying the "Themes" to the target directory which causes errors accessing the various resources that are needed: Jewel logo, Theme Change and other images/icons. I will try to modify the build.xml file to include them.

At the same time, as I exposed in a previous post, the welcome page logo does not resize correctly because of the ResponsiveSize bead (it does not run a first time). I am going to upload some changes that I had in my branch and that solves the problem (if someone doesn't see them correct, please tell me)

Hiedra

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
In regards to playerglobal, version 32.0 is still available from this page,
if we still want to point out where users can download the official Adobe
version.

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.