Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Hermann <ch...@tu-clausthal.de> on 2005/02/06 15:33:10 UTC

Create session context (was: Access UserId in a JX page without Authentication-handler)

Christoph Hermann schrieb:

Hello,

> on some pages i want to display a login-form wheter the User is
> logged in or not.
> Therefore i need to know if the User is logged in. Is there a way i
> can do this when the page i server is not enclosed in a
>  <map:act type="auth-protect">
> ?

There seems to be no way to do this (googling some hours told me
that ;))...
My workaround is now the following, when i login i store the userid in
another session-context.
This works fine apart from the fact that i would need to create the
context everywhere.
I tried to put an xsp-action in my pipeline which creates the context,
but this does not work.
Can anyone tell me how to create the context everywhere either with an
xsp-action or from a function in flow?

Any Help is appreciated,
Christoph