Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Rudolf Michalek <be...@qbizm.com> on 2000/10/27 18:02:42 UTC

LICENCE file

I haven't found any license in the current realease (2.0.D01) of Xalan.
In the documentation and web pages there is nothing said about it too.
People suppose that Xalan is under Apache Software Licence, but
I need to be certain about it.  I think it would be better to place
a licence file into the distribution package.

Rudolf 'beren' Michalek                         Qbizm technologies, Inc.
Developer                                       ... the art of internet.
Kralovopolska 139                                  tel: +420 5 4124 2414
601 12 Brno, CZ          http://www.qbizm.com      fax: +420 5 4121 2696