Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Sig Rinde <si...@rinde.com> on 2010/02/20 19:27:19 UTC

Something not quite right when testing RC

Started up a new and fresh RC on my OS X box, did the usual token stuff.

Fired up a new Thingamy instance and connected, all hunky dory.

Logged on as two different users from two different boxes - all fine,
discussion worked all visible etc.

Then logout and log on as any user - empty ESME interface. No Public
timeline. Then new message and, as before, visible. Until logout and
log in again, empty.

All messages are visible in the ESME interface, but after new login
all prior messages are not downloaded. All new messages, own and from
other connections, are downloaded.

Could this be related to the Compass (search function added earlier)?
There's no more "compass-index" folder in db folder I have noticed.

And, no, no changes at all on our side.

Re: Something not quite right when testing RC

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
I've committed the blank default.props file to trunk, which Sig
confirmed fixes the issue in the other thread on the topic.

Ethan

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.