Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@ftml.net> on 2003/04/03 17:13:27 UTC

Re: Malformed network data" when trying ls over SSH

Hi,

I just tried a new command:

C:\>plink localhost "svn ls 'file:///cygdrive/e/r/repos/'"
Administrateur@localhost's password:
svn: error: cannot set console input codepage (code 6)

C:\>

Would that be the unclear channel that is causing me problem ?

Thanks,
François

Re: Malformed network data" when trying ls over SSH

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Francois Beausoleil wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just tried a new command:
>
>C:\>plink localhost "svn ls 'file:///cygdrive/e/r/repos/'"
>Administrateur@localhost's password:
>svn: error: cannot set console input codepage (code 6)
>
>C:\>
>

>Would that be the unclear channel that is causing me problem ?

Yes, that's possible. You say you're seeing this on Win2k?
Well, it looks like that workaround in the fix for issue 872 wasn't good
enough. We need yet another set of charset conversion functions, this
time for console I/O.