Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "Das, Kapali Tejeswar" <te...@iona.com> on 2006/12/15 18:47:36 UTC

JMS tests in Qpid

Could someone point me to all the JMS tests in trunk? I couldn't find
any JMS tests in the trunk/qpid/java/client/test sub-directory, those
are all native Qpid tests.

Thanks and regards

Tejeswar

Re: JMS tests in Qpid

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Carl,

The TCK tests can and should be completely separate from home-grown JMS unit
and system tests.   The code tree should  have tests that test the JMS
functionality without requiring the full TCK.

If someone is commiting JMS features/bug fixes without writing a unit test or
something for it, that's a problem.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp