Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> on 2006/03/08 00:01:45 UTC

The type doesn't support the nested "uri" element.

The docs say that the XML Catalog format is based on the OASIS Open
Catalog: http://oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-08-06.html

The spec enables URI mapping using the <uri> element, section 6.5.8:
<uri
  id = id
  name = string
  uri = uri-reference
  xml:base = uri-reference />

Where I am wrong? Is it be supported or not?

Adrian.

Re: The type doesn't support the nested "uri" element.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Adrian Herscu wrote:
> The docs say that the XML Catalog format is based on the OASIS Open
> Catalog: http://oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-08-06.html
>
> The spec enables URI mapping using the <uri> element, section 6.5.8:
> <uri
>   id = id
>   name = string
>   uri = uri-reference
>   xml:base = uri-reference />
>
> Where I am wrong? Is it be supported or not?

try putting your stuff in a catalog file and having the <xmlcatalog>
point at it; that is the main way the task is used, and probably works best.