Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/24 08:56:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] David Vittor as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Hi all,

we are happy to announce that we've voted to invite David Vittor as PMC and
committer, and he has gladly accepted, so welcome David!

kind regards,
juan pablo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] David Vittor as new JSPWiki PMC/Committer

Posted by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks All,

Looking forward to joining the team, and contributing to my first apache
project.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Cheers,
David V