Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Duncan Krebs <ap...@hostdepot.net> on 2005/09/12 01:54:42 UTC

including POM dependencies in an eclipse plugin build

Hi,
I'm not sure if I'm going about this the right way. I have an ecliplse
plugin project and am using maven eclpse to add the project dependencies to
the class path. I'm trying to find a way to have the plugin-builder add all
my maven dependencies in the lib folder of the built plugin. Does anyone
know how to do this without manually adding all my project dependenceis to
the root of my plugin project folder?  Thanks!