Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/13 17:13:41 UTC

BEFORE RELEASE CHECK : SVN Properties

Hello,
Currently Readme.md has no svn properties.
Shouldn't it have svn:eol : native ?

Also I think README  is referenced when building instead of README.md.

Regards
Philippe M

Re: BEFORE RELEASE CHECK : SVN Properties

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 13. November 2016 18:20:52 MEZ, schrieb Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>:
>On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Felix Schumacher <
>felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
>

>> Am 13. November 2016 18:13:41 MEZ, schrieb Philippe Mouawad <
>> philippe.mouawad@gmail.com>:
>> >Hello,
>> >Currently Readme.md has no svn properties.
>> >Shouldn't it have svn:eol : native ?
>>
>> Yes. Native seems to be right.
>>

>> >Also I think README  is referenced when building instead of
>README.md.
>>
>> Don't know what you mean by this.
>>
>See my last commit

Great.

>By the way I moved eclipse.readme to eclipse.md, shall I commit it ?

I am OK with it.

Felix

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: BEFORE RELEASE CHECK : SVN Properties

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.