Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kelvin Ekonomi <ke...@hotmail.com> on 2004/10/21 14:45:38 UTC

Is there any library for java

I am participating in developing a system software for University of Studies
 Bari.
Me and my working group of SERLAB need a java library to realize the
interaction between subversion and our system to create and manage a
repository from the system.
I found svnJavaHL but its a .jar file and i didn't found the .java files or
just some kind of documentation on how to use svnJavaHL.

Kelvin Ekonomi

SERLAB: http://serlab.di.uniba.it/index_en.php

Re: Is there any library for java

Posted by Mark Phippard <Ma...@softlanding.com>.
"Kelvin Ekonomi" <ke...@hotmail.com> wrote on 10/22/2004 09:57:44 AM:

> >> I am participating in developing a system software for University of
> >>Studies, Bari.
> >> Me and my working group of SERLAB need a java library to realize the
> >> interaction between subversion and our system to create and manage a
> >> repository from the system.
> >> I found svnJavaHL but its a .jar file and i didn't found the .java
files
> >>or
> >> just some kind of documentation on how to use svnJavaHL.
>
> >The source for JavaHL is in the main Subversion repository as well as
> >included in the Tarballs.  Note that JavaHL makes use of JNI and is a
Java
> >wrapper for the C API.
>
> >There is a promising pure-Java implementation also being worked on
here:

> >http://tmate.org/svn/
>
> >Mark
>
> The jsvn in http://tmate.org/svn/  Have it all the features needed to
create
> and manage an repository in this version, It seems that they didn't have
> full release.
> I'm not finding where the javaHL *.java files are ??? I have found only
the
> javaHL.jar file . Can you give me a link from where i can download it.

Is there any way for you to stop sending HTML mail to this list?

JavaHL only has a subset of features as well.  I only pointed out the
other library because many Java people are looking and hoping for a Java
solution that does not need the C libraries, as JavaHL does.

I already told you where the JavaHL source is located.  It is in the same
repository as the Subversion source code, and I presume it is also in the
Subversion release tarbals.

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/subversion/bindings/java/

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=260

Mark

Re: Is there any library for java

Posted by Kelvin Ekonomi <ke...@hotmail.com>.

>> I am participating in developing a system software for University of
>>Studies, Bari.
>> Me and my working group of SERLAB need a java library to realize the
>> interaction between subversion and our system to create and manage a
>> repository from the system.
>> I found svnJavaHL but its a .jar file and i didn't found the .java files
>>or
>> just some kind of documentation on how to use svnJavaHL.

>The source for JavaHL is in the main Subversion repository as well as
>included in the Tarballs.  Note that JavaHL makes use of JNI and is a Java
>wrapper for the C API.

>There is a promising pure-Java implementation also being worked on here:

>http://tmate.org/svn/

>Mark

The jsvn in http://tmate.org/svn/  Have it all the features needed to create
and manage an repository in this version, It seems that they didn't have a
full release.
I'm not finding where the javaHL *.java files are ??? I have found only the
javaHL.jar file . Can you give me a link from where i can download it.

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management
Services powered by MessageLabs.

Re: Is there any library for java

Posted by Mark Phippard <Ma...@softlanding.com>.