Posted to user@uima.apache.org by AJ <aj...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 16:51:04 UTC

OpenNlp -Error loading models

Hello,

I use OpenNlpLemmatizer for my text analysis .I have a POM file with all
required dependencies.
But i was unable to find  opennlp-model-lemma-en-default  models.

can i know where can i find models for openNlp lemmatizer.

Thanks
Ajay

Re: OpenNlp -Error loading models

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
I'm pretty sure that question was already answered here:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dkpro-core-user/riJ_FN0MbiE/jmfI7Z-oAwAJ

Cheers,

-- Richard