Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/29 04:11:47 UTC

About Kylin Cube list on the Web

Hi ,
    Today i met a interesting prolbem,My kylin version is v1.3-HBase 1.1.3
. I have clone a cube from an existed one, but the new one didn't shown in
the list after clone. about one hour later, I finally found the
"More"button, to view the new clone....
     is that the default view list 15 items ?   I recommend that make the
cube view to a list marked 1,2,3...not use the "More" Button. there are 2
reason for my advisement,1)for small pc screen users,the "more" button is
difficult to be found.2)the 1,2,3,..page list sytle is more familiar to
most users.

Thanks.

Re: About Kylin Cube list on the Web

Posted by Mars J <xu...@gmail.com>.
I have create a jira for Kylin to this problem.
link(KYLIN-1548 - View of Cubes and Jobs
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1548>)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,