Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 08:19:48 UTC

Axis2 Hackathon [04/01/11 - 06/01/11] - GMT+5:30

Folks,

We are planning to conduct another series of hackathons on Axis2 on the
trunk targeting the 1.6 release from the trunk.

To start with we are going to have a 3 day hackathon on the WSO2 premisses
in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This will start from 04/01/11 and will go till
06/01/11 and the time zone is (GMT + 5:30). We will also be there on the
Axis2 IRC channel on the day time in this period so any body who would like
to contribute remotely are more than welcome.

Our main focus of this hackathon is to resolve all the Blockers and High
Priority issues, that is Priority 1 and 2 (all together there are about 50
issues).

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Software Architect & Product Manager

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

phone: +1 408 754 7388 ext 51789
email: ruwan@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 341 3097
blog: http://blog.ruwan.org
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruwanlinton
google: http://www.google.com/profiles/ruwan.linton
tweet: http://twitter.com/ruwanlinton

Re: Axis2 Hackathon [04/01/11 - 06/01/11] - GMT+5:30

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
I guess we had a successful hackathon and continuing to fix the rest of the
issues, targeting the 1.6 release from trunk by the end of this month.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,