Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by gbarbosa <gb...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/30 17:32:41 UTC

How to add scrollByRow functionality

Hi Royale,

In my advancedDataGrid it currently scrolls by pixel. How would I go about
making changes to make it scrollByRow?

I see it uses the org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.ScrollingViewport
and this is a bead that's injected in the default css. Will I have to remove
this bead and add my own ScrollingViewport bead? or simply add my own bead
that extends and overrides certain methods of ScrollingViewport? What is the
preferred method?

Does this same concept apply to variable row height and frozen column
scrolling?

Thanks for your time,
-Gabriel Barbosa

--