Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piers <pi...@rowan.id.au> on 2014/09/30 02:21:04 UTC

Cloudstack GUI Fails to restart

Hi there,

What is the correct procedure to restart the web GUI on CentOS [All on
one box]?

What ports need to be open to achieve this (from an external public IP
address)?

Is there an specific order to starting the agent & management services?

Do any other services need to be restarted (and in what order)?

I am finding the GUI very hit and miss and I really need a clearer
understanding of what should work and where the logs will show GUI
errors. (I've been through agent / management / catalina / out / etc
with no luck).

Thanks