Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/07/20 23:28:36 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/buckets ryan.patch

On 20 Jul 2000 rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:

> rbb         00/07/20 14:24:40
>
>   Modified:    src/lib/apr/buckets ryan.patch
>   Log:
>   Include the chunking filter in the current build.  This doesn't work
>   correctly currently, but it isn't actually turned on right now either, so
>   I don't mind that too much.

So that shouldn't have read build but patch.  Whoops.

I have tested this, and although I can't see the problem, my browsers
don't like the chunking produced by this filter.  I'm sure its' something
stupid I am doing, but oh well.  Roy, perhaps you would be so good as to
look at this at some point?   :-)

Ryan