Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Bren Norris <br...@measanctum.com> on 2009/05/10 05:59:34 UTC

conf/server.xml and modifying the admin password

Hi guys,

I'm trying to alter the admin password on apacheDS-1.5. I following the
steps provided here
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/143-changing-the-admin-password.htm
l and note the page is being reviewed/updated.

I am up to step 2.

I open the conf/server.xml with vi and cannot find the property key
java.naming.security.authentication in order to change "secret".

Running: suse10, JDK6 (update 13).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

RE: conf/server.xml and modifying the admin password

Posted by Bren Norris <br...@measanctum.com>.
Thanks Stefan =)

Regards,
Bren.

I guess you are using ApacheDS 1.5.4? In that case step 2 is no longer
necessary, you could skip it. If you changed the password as described
in step 1 you are finished.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.