Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by David Herman <ds...@purpleasphalt.com> on 2011/05/25 20:13:57 UTC

Shiro and Spring

>From the docs i see this -
<!-- For simplest integration, so that all SecurityUtils.* methods
work in all cases, --><!-- make the securityManager bean a static
singleton.  DO NOT do this in web         --><!-- applications - see
the 'Web Applications' section below instead.                 -->
<bean class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean">
    <property name="staticMethod"
value="org.apache.shiro.SecurityUtils.setSecurityManager"/>
    <property name="arguments" ref="securityManager"/></bean>

The problem is that my app is a web based app but it's got parts of
the app, such as bootstraping that are not coming across as a web
request.

What problems will I run into if I run both the
MethodInvokingFactoryBean like this AND the shiroFilterFactoryBean?
The app seems to work locally but I'd like to know what other problems
i'll face.

David
www.purpleasphalt.com
954|288|6864