Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/02/26 18:19:17 UTC

GSoC issues in GitHub? (was Re: GSoC issues)

Side question:

I have been tagging issues in DRAT with gsoc2018 and gsoc: will these
labels also appear to folks? I know Github has an easy to integrate Search
API/RSS feed of issues tagged with a label, can we integrate these into the list
of GitBox projects to also promote them?

Is this an infra issue?

Cheers,
Chris

On 2/26/18, 2:30 AM, "Mark Thomas" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

    FYI,

    I've added the GSoC component to a number of newly created issues that
    didn't have it.

    I've added the gsoc2018 label to all open issues for the GSoC component.

    This has number of issues in the current list from 40 to 55.

    Mark