Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by subanu <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 07:49:19 UTC

How to create several instance for particular (one) services in serviceMix

I have the requirement to create several Service Instances by using one
service implementation.

For example there is a service available PersonService with the namespace
http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first. So when the JBI can
understand this service by
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService. That is ok.

Now what is my requirement is I have to create several services with
different different namespace or services name with different different
service instance, but the all are same services. like this

{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService1
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService2
{http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonService3

How can I do this dynamic mechanism with serviceMix.
I have some idea to do this
1 - Doing some event triggering in serviceMix environment when the
serviceMix server is starting up.
2 - Processing the XBean file manually and create several service instance
throgh that.. ( can get the support from
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.config.spring.XBeanProcessor )- This is my
hypothesis.

Is there any other methods available to do this.? or can't we create several
instance for particular services? Please give me your guidance..

Thanks you
Subanu