Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mike Ratliff <mr...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/18 22:49:31 UTC

Having a problem with the Project Info Reports

The problem that I am having is manifesting itself on all the reports
under the Project Info group (mailing lists, project team, project
inf, etc)

The other reports (checkstyle, fileactivity, etc) work just fine.

The problem is that all the section headers and such have odd
references embedded instead of the text they should have. A sample of
the project-info xml and html follows...

<document>

  <properties>
    <title key="template.project_info.title"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates"/>
  </properties>

    <section key="template.project_info.section.title"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates">
        <message
key="template.project_info.section.project_information1"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates"/>
        <message
key="template.project_info.section.project_information2"
bundle="plugin-resources\templates\templates"/>
this results in html output that looks something like:
???template.maven_reports.section.title???

???template.maven_reports.section.maven_reports1??? Maven
???template.maven_reports.section.maven_reports2???

???template.maven_reports.section.subsection.title???

Re: [REPOST] Having a problem with the Project Info Reports

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.
following the solution described in MPXDOC-148 :

To get the current snapshot, you can run :
maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-xdoc-plugin
-Dversion=SNAPSHOT

don't forget to set the maven.repo.remote properties to
http://cvs.apache.org/repository

Stéphane

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.
Tested and working great.

Thanks !

Stéphane

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Done in svn.

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@axelero.hu>.
On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 04:13:32PM +0200, stéphane bouchet wrote:

> Well, after setting *by hand* the bundle from
> plugin-resources\templates\templates
> plugin-resources/templates/templates
> the goal xdoc:jelly-transform generated the good html document.
>
> so do i need to fill an issue in JIRA ?
>

> Stéphane

I've reported it as MPXDOC-148 (w/ plugin-resources.templates.templates
as correction).

incze

RE: Having a problem with the Project Info Reports

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Yes please.

Vincent will fix it ;-D

Arnaud

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.
Well, after setting *by hand* the bundle from plugin-resources\templates\templates

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.
Hi,

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@axelero.hu>.

Posted by Mike Ratliff <mr...@gmail.com>.