Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org> on 2005/04/08 18:39:56 UTC

Logging all requests

Hi,

I'm using code generated by wsdl2java in my spring based app and would
like to log the SOAP envelopes of all outgoing requests and their
process.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
-Ralph.

Re: Logging all requests

Posted by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com>.
This is repetition of my previous post but...

Try WSABI... available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/wsabi4axis/

It comes with handlers to persist SOAP messages.. both request and response.

The demo is available at http://demo.wsabi.org   Look under "Monitor"
section.

--Mike

Ralph Pöllath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using code generated by wsdl2java in my spring based app and would
> like to log the SOAP envelopes of all outgoing requests and their
> process.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers,
> -Ralph.