Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/06/07 16:59:06 UTC

strange error

Does anybody know what might cause this?

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException:submitted http post value [radio-32719] for RadioGroup component [1:subPanel:linkForm:siteWide]
is illegal because it does not contain relative path to a Radio componnet.
Due to this the RadioGroup component cannot resolve the selected
Radio component pointed to by the illegal value.
A possible reason is that componment hierarchy changed between rendering and form submission.

Re: strange error

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
Yes..

This page works fine, this was a user submitted error from the field, even the user can't recreate it.

For awhile now I've been seeing "Component doesn't exist on page" errors intermittently cropping up. This is the first time I've seen this one.

Douglas

Re: strange error

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.