Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mark Fuqua <ma...@availdata.com> on 2013/06/15 00:47:47 UTC

Dropbox Chooser

Is there anyway to use Dropbox Chooser from within a Flex app?

https://www.dropbox.com/developers/dropins/chooser

Just want to use it to browse to file. get link address..copy to clipboard
maybe?

Mark

Re: Dropbox Chooser

Posted by Claude Bernardini <cb...@ultima-com.net>.
Hi,

I don't know if it can help you, but here is a link for an as3 dropbox api :
https://code.google.com/p/dropbox-as3/

I've already use the AS3 Google Drive API and it works very well :
https://code.google.com/p/google-drive-as3-api-client/

Re: Dropbox Chooser

Posted by Tom Chiverton <to...@rachaelandtom.info>.
On Friday 14 June 2013 18:47:47 Mark Fuqua wrote:
> Is there anyway to use Dropbox Chooser from within a Flex app?

You can either use the JavaScript bridge to call out to the component on the
containing HTML page, or look at something like FlexIFrame.

--
Tom
He who lives by the book dies by the book.