Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Manoj Sadangi <ms...@manh.com> on 2003/05/13 15:19:53 UTC

replacetokens is not working

I am parsing a property file and trying to replace all the occurance of com
with org.
<loadfile srcfile="${path.propertyfile}" property="pf">
  <filterchain>
   <linecontains>
  	<contains value="pathmgr"/>
   </linecontains>
 <replacetokens>
      <token key="com" value="org"/>
   </replacetokens>
  </filterchain>
</loadfile>

this is returning a single line com.foo.foobar.main
so the linecontain filter is working but the replacetoken is not working.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
manoj

Re: replacetokens is not working

Posted by peter reilly <pe...@corvil.com>.
"replacetokens" needs a begintoken and endtoken
attribute. These default to "@".
You may do:

         <replacetokens begintoken="c" endtoken="m">
                   <token key="o" value="org"/>
        </replacetokens>

In ant 1.6 alpha, there is a new filter replacestring.

<loadfile ..>
   <filterchain>
      <linecontains>
          <contains value="pathmgr">