Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com> on 2000/09/14 23:58:28 UTC

TC 3.2 Beta 4 BAT files

Hi guys,

I've just tested TC 3.2 Beta 4 on Windows 98 and NT 4.0, and everything seems
to work fine. Except that all BAT files are still in Unix format.

I have asked about this before, but I didn't get any response so I try again.
Will this be handled by the real build process (as opposed to the beta build
process), or must someone (could be me) check in Windows versions of all BAT
files to get it corrected? I would prefer if it can be handled by the build
process, because otherwise it will break again as soon as someone edits these
file in Unix and checks them in.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com