Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Alex \"Sniper\" Togstad" <sn...@3dretreat.com> on 2002/03/06 19:52:43 UTC

Re: proxying page data - :-(

RE: proxying page dataThe first thing I ask is why Frontpage, and then.. do you have the frontpage extensions installed on the server?

The MS FP code is screwing up everyhting.. AHH!!!!

/me grumbles at the messy code, and added code that FP has....

<rant> Why FP? Its one of the crappest html editors there is. FP hates javascripting and dynamtic langues, it strips code, and then adds its own CRAPPY msthem crap code.. I dont get why sys admins, and web dev teams even use it! Anyone can call themself a web dev if they have frontpage and design a pooly codded/designed webpage.. There is a bit more to web dev than knowing the basic html code, and getting out FP... *sigh*

It just really disturbs me..I'm sorry.....
</rant>