Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "DiFrango, Ronald" <Ro...@capitalone.com> on 2015/11/06 22:51:47 UTC

CMIS-917

All,

We ran into the issue describe in the follow JIRA ticket with the same setup [JDK8]:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-917

The interesting thing is that we set the binding to ATOMPUB but it seems to get in the way of all of our other SOAP calls:

cmisParams.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE, BindingType.ATOMPUB.value());

Is there anyway to prune this out or is a patch forthcoming?

Thanks,

Ron

Re: CMIS-917

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Ron,

The OpenCMIS 0.13.0 client does not reference JAX-WS libraries directly.
It relies on the JAX-WS implementation in the JDK. So, there is nothing
that can be excluded via Maven.
Previous OpenCMIS versions required additional JAX-WS JARs. Please check
if they are still in you project.
If not, please provide more details about your issue.

- Florian

Re: CMIS-917

Posted by "DiFrango, Ronald" <Ro...@capitalone.com>.
Florian,